Rawalpindi College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering requires that the following positions be filled with permanently qualified Pakistani citizens. Those candidates who meet the required job criteria must complete the required job form with their credentials along with 2 plain white addressed envelopes within 15 days of the posting of this notice to AandQMG. Preference is given to applicants who have a university degree and relevant professional experience. The age limit for certain job offers is between 18 and 30 years.
- Candidates are required to attached their educational documents, domicile, work experience certificates, attested national ID card copies, two passport size recent photos along with their application and mail within 15 days after publication of job advertisement.
- Women, disabled person and minorities will be hired according to quota system. Disabled person must send attested medical board certificate along with educational documents for their job application.
- Government employees must mail their job application after seeking permission from their job department.
- All applications other than BPS 1-4 are required to post 400 rupee postal order in the name of Commandant College of E&M along with their application.
- Candidates satisfying the required job age limit 18-30 years after job advertisement’s 15 days can apply
- People from Sind local, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit, Balochitsan and FATA have 3 years age relaxation.
- Disabled person have 10 years age limit relaxation.
- Candidates hired under Prime Minister Relief package have 5 years age relaxation.
- Retired Military officers have 15 years relaxation ( 45 years age maximum on the last date).
- Government servant employee or contract employees having contract consecutive 2 year contract, have upper age limit (maximum age limit 55 years) relaxation.
Lt. Colonel, AA&QMG
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi