ASF Assistant Director Jobs 2022 has been announced by Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division) Airports Security Force. The Basic pay scale of an ASF Assistant Director is BPS-17. The Total number of vacancies is 23. Both male and female candidates are eligible for AD ASF Jobs. These jobs are regular and permanent. The age limit is 22 to 35 years including an age relaxation of 5 years in upper age. The minimum education requirement is BS Hons or Master’s Degree in any subject. Selected candidates for ASF AD Posts can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
Details of ASF Jobs 2022 for Assistant Director
FPSC Case No: F4-185/2022-R
Physical Standard Of Fitness for ASF
- Minimum Height: For males 5’-6” or 168 cm and for females 5’-2” or 157 cm.
- Minimum Weight: For males 106 Lbs or 48.1 Kg and for females 45 Kg or 99.2 Lbs.
- Minimum Chest Measurement: For males 32 to 34.5” or 83 cm, Expanded 34.5” or 88 cm.
- Seats Distribution: Merit=2, Punjab=11, Sindh(R)=2, Sindh(U)=2, Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa=1, Balochistan=2, Gb=1, Ex-Fata=1
Job Duties of ASF AD: He/ She will perform the duties of Company/ Shift Commander requiring him/her to deploy the personnel to their places of duty, keeping in mind the deployment plan, prevailing situation, state of alertness, and any instructions received from his CSO.
Qualification/Experience: Second Class Master/Bachelor (16 years) degree or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC.
How to Apply?
- Challan Fee for AD ASF Jobs is 300/-.
- Get print of Challan Form.
- Fill out the Challan Form and submit to any National Bank.
- Then Visit the Official Link http://www.fpsc.gov.pk for Online Application
- Submit your Online Application.
FPSC Advertisement for ASF Jobs 2022 for Assistant Director