University of Okara Jobs Detail
- Applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK Nationals for following Project Posts on contract basis for the HEC Funded project titled “Development of University of Okara”
- All candidates are requested to submit one (01) set of all documents including applications form, copies of degree, results cards, transcripts, certificates and experience certificates along with recent passport size photographs fixed at application form. In all cases, statements of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
- Application form can be downloaded from university website: www.uo.edu.pk
Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form with necessary documents complete in all respect.
- Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non-refundable) or postal order of amount in favour of “University of Okara” as per following details:
- Rs. 20001- for the post of Project Director
- Rs. 1000/- for the post of project Engineer and Accountant
- Rs. 500/- for the posts of Computer Operator
- Bank challan of the respective amounts mentioned above can also be deposited in University of Okara HBL (Mandl Road Okara) A/C: 5091-799185745-5 for the purpose.
- Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must apply through proper channel. The candidate may send the advance copy but NOC should reach Office of Registrar, University of Okara before test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained even through posted before the last date. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 10-12-2021 (upto 4:00 PM)
- For further inquiry and information please contact at 0442-2635326 during office hours.
- Shortlisting of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
- The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw any advertised post. Withheld the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
(DR. MUHAMMAD TAHIR KHAN)
REGISTRAR UNIVERSITY OF OKARA
2-KM Main Multan Road, Renala Khurd Bypass. Okara, Pakistan
Phone: 0442-2635326, Email: email@example.com