Updated: (21-Sep-2011 Time: 08: 00 AM Wednesday), till this time roll numbers and centers +time of lecturer test is not uploaded by PPSC Punjab Lahore
Updated: (19-Sep-2011 Time: 06: 30 AM Monday) till this time Roll Nos, Time and Centers are NOT uploaded by PPSC for Lecturer Post Male and Females Punjab Pakistan.
Edited: (18-Sep-2011 Time: 07: 30 AM Sunday) till this time NO updates uploaded by PPSC.
Edited: (18-Sep-2011 Time: 00: 01 AM Sunday) Till now No Roll Numbers, Time of Test and Test Centers Address uploaded on PPSC website. While candidates are searching continuously to plan there Test and other logistic to reach at the Test Venue timely and safely as per the security, raining and Dengue situation in Punjab. As many candidates have to travel from their far flung homes to three cities (Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan) for Lecturer Tests. PPSC should announce and upload the Roll numbers wise Centers, Test Time, Subject wise as soon as possible for the convenience of thousands of candidates of Punjab. PPSC high officials are requested to See the Comments of Candidates below as every one is worried and anxious to know the above mentioned details for better planning. We are expecting many more comments in this regards if PPSC delay this.
Note that till now (17-Sep-2011 Time: 13:15 Pm)
Dear All please Note that till now (17-Sep-2011 Time: 0706am) Roll Numbers and Centers for Test + Time of Test for various Subjects are NOT officially declared and uploaded (on its website) by PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore.
PPSC Exam General Instruction. Which will help you all to mange better mentally and logistically before, on day of test and after that for further process. Please read these instruction care fully which certaily help you and save you from troubles on the day of Lecturer test. These are shared by Mr. Farzana, Thanks you.
You are hereby admitted to the above noted examination provisionally
- You are being called for the subject written test without scrutiny of your application. The admission letter does not mean that you have been found eligible for the subject posts. You are hereby admitted to appear in the test subject to detailed scrutiny of your application/eligibility by the Commission in terms of advertisement, Service Rules and instructions already supplied to you with the application form. Should you be found ineligible later on at any stage for any reason, your candidature will be cancelled and your application will stand rejected irrespective of your qualifying the test/interview?
- This Admission letter is subject to the specific conditions that if you are found ineligible later on at any stage , for any reason, your candidature will be cancelled and your application will be rejected.
- To avoid frustration, you are advised in your own interest to make sure before appearing at the examination that you fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Centre ONE hour before the paper time to familiarize themselves with the seating arrangement.
- You should bring with you necessary writing material required for the purpose. Blank Answer Books will be supplied by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- You should note that if you fail to comply with the conditions of your provisional admission, your candidature is liable to be cancelled and your application will be rejected.
- You must bring your ORIGINAL COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD (CINC) under Pakistan National Registration Act, 1973, on the day of written test failing which you will not be allowed to appear in the test. A candidate could be given provisional permission to appear in the test where COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD has been lost subject to production of F.I.R. with the police a receipt from NADRA for issuance of a duplicate. The candidate must also produce some alternate authentic document(s) if identity.
- This is web generated addmission letter You must bring this on the date of written test in order to secure admission to the examination hall. In case of non-compliance, you will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Your attention is also invited to study carefully instructions provided on the fly of the Answer Book at the time of Examination. Failure to observe these instructions shall render you liable to any of the following penalties:-
- Cancellation of candidature for the post you applied for.
- Registration of a criminal case if you are found indulging in any criminal act i.e. forgery etc.
- Temporary or permanent disqualification from applying or appearing in any Examination/Test/Interview conducted or to be
- Any other action that the Commission deems fit.
- Your Roll Number as mentioned above should invariably be quoted when corresponding with the Commission in connection with this test
- The test will be held on the scheduled date and time even if that day is declared holiday by the Government subsequently.
- If you have inadvertently received two Roll Numbers, you should use one Roll Number in the Examination and must intimate this fact in writing to the Director Recruitment-II, Punjab Public Service Commission, immediately.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the Examination Centre other than the Examination Centre mentioned in your admission letter.
- You are directed to bring BLACK MARKER with you to attempt the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Smoking and Carry of Mobile Phone in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Calculator will not be allowed in the Examination Centre.
- No. T.A/D.A. will be paid for this test.